neděle 5. srpna 2007

Freebies

Tak jsem si včera zase trošku malovala a něco malého pro vás mám. I když.... Je to sice jenom jeden rámeček, ale není problém si řadu autíček zkopírovat, takže si můžete udělat další rámečky čtvercové nebo použít jen jednotlivá autíčka. Tak snad se vám to bude líbit a najdete pro autíčka využití.

Yesterday I drew little bit and I have something small for you. It is only one frame, I know, but there is no problem to make a copy of one line and you can make another frame. Or - you can use just several cars. I hope, you will like it and that you will find some usage for my cars.


A tady je moje LO s autíčky. Papír je můj, font je Bon Jovi.
And here is my LO with toy-cars. Paper is by myself, font is Bon Jovi.


A abyste přesto neřekli, že je toho dneska nějak málo, tak pro vás mám ještě balíček kartonu. Poměr velikosti kartonu ku stránce 3600x3600 odpovídá náhledu, takže je ten karton docela velký.

And if you think, that it is too little for today, so I have for you yet another freebie - a pack of cardboards. The cardboard is quite big - you can see on the preview real size of cardboard on paper 3600x3600.

download


Freebies are without shadows.

Please, leave me a comment, if you will download. I would like to know, if you like my freebies.

Have a nice day,
Katka.

19 komentářů:

dypecek řekl(a)...

moc hekzý , hlavně ty auta, jsou super, díky fíky Kači !

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hi ! Your car's frame is very cute. Thank you very much.

Meta Meulenbelt řekl(a)...

Hello Katka, thank you for the cardboard pieces, I like them!

-tnchick- řekl(a)...

thanks for the cardboard, can never have enough =)

Anonymní řekl(a)...

I can always use more cardboard. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

gotta kuv cardboard....thanks!!!
-sheryl

Lynn řekl(a)...

I love the car frame...so cute!
Would you be willing to offer it with the shadow?
It looks very nice in the preview & I'm unable to do that.
Thank you,
Lynn
dkctb@aol.com

Katka řekl(a)...

Lynn, the frame is without the shadow. Everyone likes another kind of shadow (big or small, black or grey...), so I have the shadow only on the preview.
K.

CathyK Designs řekl(a)...

Thank you so much!

Angel's Imaginations řekl(a)...

The frame is very cute, and I love the cardboard. Thank you.

Cinda řekl(a)...

Thanks for the cardboard freebie! It has been featured today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 řekl(a)...

TY so very much for the adorable car frame & awespme flowers!!!!!!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

thanks for sharing!
it's great
Mél from france

Aline řekl(a)...

Merci!!!!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

very usefull. thank you
Bugane

Anonymní řekl(a)...

This is an adorable frame, thank you!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you very much for the cardboard freebie. I really love it!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you for the cute car frame.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't happened
in advance! I bookmarked it.

Also visit my website cellulite treatment